Developer Lars Rosenquist has updated Anaphobia Mini – a free monophonic virtual analog synthesizer for iOS 5.0.
Here’s what’s new in Anaphobia Mini 2.0:
- 16 step sequencer with adjustable tempo (20-200 BPM), adjustable swing and glide/portamento
- Synchronise tempo to MIDI clock
- Support for MIDI start, stop and reset commands
- Background audio play
- Virtual MIDI
- WIST (Wireless synchronised start and stop)
- Filter and voice now each have a dedicated LFO
- Completely rewritten synthesizer engine
- Various bug fixes and minor improvements
Note: This update will erase existing setups, please make screenshots from setups you wish to keep.
Anaphobia Mini is available for free in the App Store.