triqtraq shares some features with other ‘jam sequencers’ for iOS, but adds some more advanced features, like automation and sample import.
- create musical patterns fast and intuitively, by programming live or by using the ‘step edit’-feature
- automate parameters like pitch, filter, delay, decay and level in real-time
- change samples or sample kits on-the-fly while jamming
- edit multiple tracks simultaneously
- store up to 16 patterns and 32 samples per session
- specify the length of a sequence per track, or set the automation length for each parameter individually
- switch seamlessly between patterns
- use the loop range feature to create poly-rhythmic sequences
- use sounds from the 350+ factory sample library
- import your own sounds via iTunes file sharing
You can see triqtraq in action below:
triqtraq is $1.99 in the App Store. If you’ve tried it, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!