Roland has officially introduced the INTEGRA-7 SuperNATURAL Sound Module, a ‘flagship’ rack unit that features the company’s latest synthesis technogies.
The INTEGRA-7 comes loaded with over 6,000 sounds (SuperNATURAL sounds, PCM sounds, and all 12 SRX expansion boards), independent SuperNATURAL acoustic, synth, and drum sounds, and more.
- Flagship synth module with over 6,000 sounds built in.
- The latest SuperNATURAL sounds with enhanced Behavior Modeling technology for expressive acoustic instruments and accurate reproduction of performance articulations.
- Powerful SuperNATURAL synth engine with fat analog synth models and vintage filter types.
- Dynamic SuperNATURAL drum engine with natural tonal change derived from Roland V-Drums.
- Producer’s “must-have” SRX Expansion sound library built in; all 12 SRX titles included.
- Dedicated multi-effects and EQ for each part (16 parts), plus dedicated COMP+EQ (use six simultaneously) for drums and ambience parameters for SuperNATURAL drum kits.
- Innovative 17-part Motional Surround ambience engine for stereo, headphone, and 5.1-channel output.
- INTEGRA-7 Editor for iPad and Motional Surround VSTi Editor for SONAR software.
Pricing and availability for the INTEGRA-7 are to come. See the Roland site for details.