Here’s a sneak preview of FL Studio 10.6 – an upcoming version of the Windows DAW that has been updated to support Windows touchscreen tablets.
In this demo video, it’s being used with a touchscreen monitor on a Toshiba laptop.
Here’s what’s new in FL Studio 10.6:
- Multi-touch support – FL Studio (and some plugins) now respond to Multitouch. If you want to get involved in multi-touch testing and development click here.
- Debugging code – This version contains code to help us track any bugs deep in the code. When you close FL Studio you may see a pop-up window reporting things such as ‘memory leaks’. If you see this please report the error here.
- BassDrum – BassDrum is (not surprisingly) a Kick/Bass percussion synthesizer with sample layering.
- GrooveMachine Synth – 1 x Synth & FX unit from Groove Machine.
- Plugin picker – Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser.
- Harmor – Now supports Komplexer WT wavetables & ‘Map audio regions to keys’ with auto-dump to score for Slicex like drum handling
Release date is to be announced.