Superior Sound has officially introduced the Cyclone Analogic Bass Bot TT 303 Analog Monophonic Synth, a new bassline synth inspired by the Roland TB-303.
The Bass Bot TT 303 features a look and sound that’s well-known to anyone familiar with the Roland original, but with some important differences, including MIDI support and InstaDJ OS – an ‘artificially intelligent’ sequencer. The Bass Bot TT 303 features seven unique preset personality programs, capable of generating up to 224 computer generated presets by the Bass Bot. An additional 224 Editable Patterns can compose up to 7 songs of up to 127 bars.
All information is saved to onboard flash (permanent) memory and transferable directly to other Bass Bots via 8 Pin DIN cable (cloning) or to PC / MAC (backup).
Here’s a video demo of the Bass Bot TT 303:
Here’s a demo video on setting up a new sequence:
- Monophonic selectable (saw, square) VCO with 24db 4 pole analogue filter.
- User or Bot generated programmable patterns with InstaDJ sequencer.
- MIDI IN by default / MIDI IN and OUT (with provided splitter cable).
- 13 Color LED display with user definable console and individual pattern labelling.
- Auto Tune and VCO calibration on demand.
- Generate new patterns using one of seven unique personality algorithms.
- Mutate Patterns to create infinitely complex pattern structure and variation.
- Live Pitch Transpose (+/- 1/2 step pitch), Live Accent (velocity) & Live Slide (portamento).
- Pattern Rotation (left or right) one step in time.
- Complex file manipulation of pattern banks using Copy & Paste.
- Merge up to 8 patterns to one pattern (maximum 64 steps).
- Portable with battery or ac power options at only 730 g (1.6 lbs)
- Warranty: One (1) year warranty from purchase. Online registration required.
- Selectable Waveform Switch (saw or pulse)
- VCO Tune
- Cutoff Frequency
- Envelope Modulation
- Tempo, Track/Preset and Mode Switch, Power/Volume
- Instrument Mix-In Jack to mix audio source with output
- MIDI IN (MIDI OUT with included 8 PIN DIN cable)
- CV / GATE OUT Jacks (1 volt / octave)
- Stereo Headphone Jack
- Mono Output Jack
- Power In Jack
- Physical Attributes:
- Power: 100-240v adapter (included) 9v or 6v use with 4 x “C” UM-2 batteries (not included). / Case Material: Plastic ABS.
Included: Operation Manual / 100-240v adapter 9 volts, 300ma / 8 PIN splitter cable to 5 PIN MIDI IN and 5 PIN MIDI OUT.
The TT 303 is available now via Superior Sound, priced at £539.99.