Tera Synth – a modular virtual analog software synth for iPad – is now available.
Here”s what developer VirSyn has to say about Tera Synth:
Explore new sound spaces with Tera Synth that go beyond the emulation of synthesizer legends. Use the power of analog and digital synthesis combined with new modules for physical modelling. Wireless patching of modules combined with an intelligible modulation routing simplifies the development of new synthesizer designs from scratch. Distortion effect, Delay/Chorus/Phaser and Reverb effects give your sounds the final polishing. Tera Synth gives your music an individual character with its unique fat sound. The well-designed algorithms and the economical modular structure provides you with a comparatively high voice yield. Precise timing with the unique built-in Arpeggiator let you feel the rhythm.
Here’s a video preview:
Tera Synth supports Audiobus and Inter-App-Audio for integration with other Music Apps.
- Modular Virtual Analog Synthesis
- Modular synthesizer with free connections between modules.
- 25 Sound Modules
- 4 Low frequency oscillators
- 4 Standard ADSR Envelope generators.
- 4 Multi Segment Envelopes with tempo sync.
- 64 time/level segments per envelope
- Monophonic or polyphonic with 16 voices.
- More than 920 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
- Chorus with four delay lines.
- 8 pole Analog Phaser.
- Distortion effect with Tube/Tape emulation
- Stereo Echo/Delay effect.
- ‘Hi end’ reverberation unit.
- Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard. Drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
- Optionally use CoreMIDI* compatible hardware keyboard.
- Dozens of scales selectable
- Variable Keyboard layout for scale optimized playing
- Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
- Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
- Can trigger single notes and chords.
- Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible
- For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
- Audiobus compatible (Input slot).
- Inter App Audio
- Audio pasteboard. Copy audio recordings to Clipboard for use with other Apps
- Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
- Support for virtual MIDI input connections.
- MIDI learn functionality.
- Publish loops and recordings online with the SoundCloud audio platform.
Tera Synth is priced at US $19.99, but has an introductory price of $9.99. It is available now via the App Store.
If you’ve used Tera Synth, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!