Akai Pro has released MPC 1.9 – a major software update, introducing a number of new features, including ‘drastically improved’ audio performance, MPC Touch support, ‘slice to pad’ and more.
Here’s the official video intro:
Here’s what’s new in MPC Software version 1.9:
- Support for the MPC Touch
- Independent track lengths
- Drastically improved audio performance
- Continuous loop sample audition
- Project Notes
- Individual insert bypass
- Major improvements to master mixer section
- Slice to pad
- Enhanced program pad color assignment capabilities
It’s available now to download from the Akai site.