Erica Synths has introduced the Acidbox II filter – the second edition of their emulation of the Russian synthesizer Polivoks Voltage Controlled Filter (VCF).
Erica Synths ACIDBOX II sound circuit is built around rare Russian ICs, used in the original Polivoks synthesizer.
Acidbox II has significant improvements compared to the first version: redesigned LFO with new waveforms and audio rate modulation capabilities, built in analogue noise generator, balanced output and more.
Here is the official intro video:
- Voltage Controlled Filter inspired by Polivoks VCF architecture
- Integrated circuits used in the original Polivoks
- Balanced output
- Internal white noise generator of unique design
- Internal LFO – 6 waveforms and inverted waveforms
- Audio rate modulation
- TAP tempo
- External sync for LFO frequency
- Divide and multiply LFO frequency (can multiply/divide ext. sync too!)
- Tap tempo and LFO output indication LEDs
- Universal power supply included
The Acidbox II is available through Dec 31, 2015 for 200 Euro (normally 250 Euro). See the Erica Synths site for details.