Here’s what they have to say about it:
MiC 96k features a wide dynamic range for capturing any singing style and genre. From soft ballads to hard rock, your vocal recordings will be clear and detailed. And because you can easily set your level directly on MiC, your tracks will be distortion-free. MiC’s preamp and A/D converter are designed to record the true tone of acoustic instruments. Recordings of acoustic guitar, piano, strings and percussion will all sound like you are in the room with the performance.
MiC 96k simplifies the recording process for voiceovers, podcasts and interviews and delivers professional results. With MiC 96k and your laptop you have an affordable setup that is portable and easy to use.
Here’s the official intro video:
- PureDIGITAL USB connection for pristine sound quality
- Designed for voice and acoustic instrument recording
- Studio quality cardioid condenser microphone
- Up to 96kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital recording
- Works on Mac and Windows 10 computers
- Also compatible with iOS devices (Lightning cable sold separately)
- Recommended Windows 10 apps: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Audacity, Cubase or any ASIO4ALL driver compatible application
- Recommended Mac OS apps: GarageBand, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Audacity or any Core Audio compatible app
- Simple setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Apogee engineered microphone preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- All metal construction
In the box:
- MiC 96k for Windows and Mac
- USB cable
- Desktop stand
- Microphone stand adapter
Pricing and Availability
The Apogee MiC 96k is available now for US $199.