It has Audio/CV/Gate outputs and 6 synth parameter dials. Ostman says “If you don’t like the onboard sound of the synth, the CV’s output 1V/oct and Gate from the keyboard, so teams well with my other oscillator chips.”
The synthesizer parameter knobs are:
- DCO: Coarse pitch and Double. The CV out follows the keyboard and coarse pitch.
- DCF: Filter peak and ENVmod.
- ENV: Attack and Release affecting amplitude.
Here’s the first video demo:
Pricing and Availability
The Tiny TS is expected to be available on Dec 1, 2016:
- $20 for the PCB only.
- $30 for PCB and a preprogrammed chip.
- $50 for full kit with all the parts.
- $60 prebuilt plug & play.
It’s also being made available via an IndieGoGo campaign.