With Steps you can control any MIDI compatible app, send MIDI over a network to your laptop or any other compatible device. You can also synchronize external hardware analog synths, such as Korg Volcas or Pocket Operators, using a pulse via an audio cable.
- Plug and play MIDI-out system automatically sends to all available MIDI input ports and our own virtual port.
- Connect your iDevice with an external MIDI interface and control MIDI hardware.
- Synchronize external hardware synths such as Korg Volca or Pocket operators via the audio output.
- A carefully designed user interface that allows you to quickly switch between performance to editing mode.
- Play together with Ableton Link and sync multiple apps and devices over WiFi.
- Global Swing function (50% – 75%) – applied automatically to eight and sixteenth notes.
- Save and recall sequences, seamlessly during playback.
- Global bpm control ranging from 20 to 999 BPM.
- Global Gate level allows global control of note duration.
- Global MIDI velocity control.
- Global Glide function applies pitch bend to small distances between adjacent steps (if the synth being controlled supports pitch bend).
- Global transpose ribbon allows for easy transposition of the entire pattern.
- Step pitch preview function (available while transport is stopped).
Pricing and Availability
Reactable Steps is available for US $.99 in the App Store.