Intua BeatMaker 3, a MPC-style mobile DAW, is now available for iPhone & iPad.
BeatMaker 3 is a digital audio workstation designed for both mobile production and for complex MIDI/audio studio setups. It features eight banks of 128 pads. Each pad is now a full-fledged instrument, running a multi-layered sampler engine, with additional IAA/Audio Unit V3 hosting.
Additionally, audio tracks and can be added to the mix, for recording and playback of audio clips. Up to eight aux tracks can be added for even more complex routing.
- Compose with high quality instruments & loops, integrated in a powerful and streamlined DAW
- Design your own instruments using a state of the art sampling engine with unmatched modularity (multi-layer, live slice mode, realtime time-stretching/pitch-shifting, Audio Units V3/IAA, full modulation system, …)
- Powerful integration of MIDI hardware to control the app and its instruments in a unique way (MIDI actions, parameter macros, …)
- Arrange songs with instruments & audio tracks
- Play live, remix or sketch ideas with a powerful scene mode
- Export, share, and expand your library with soundpacks designed by the best sound design companies
Pricing and Availability
BeatMaker 3 is available now with an intro price of $19.99.
If you’ve used BeatMaker 3, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!