SpinAudio has announced the release of Virtual Mixing Console 1.0, an application that can turn your PC into powerfull digital mixer with VST effects processing and VST Instruments host.
The product is designed to deliver real-time performance with a total Input/Output latency down to 2 ms that equals dedicated hardware solutions.
Virtual Mixing Console offers full-featured mixer with mono and stereo channel strips, groups, FX send buses, master strip, built-in on-channel 4-band parameteric EQs, 10-band mastering EQ and full midi automation with a support of 8 fader banks. The mixing engine is optimized for running on multi-cpu systems.
VSTi rack provides loading up to 16 VST Instruments. You can assing midi ports to them for midi I/O and freely route audio outputs to the mixer for further processing with VST effects.
- Real-time multi-channel low-latency audio streaming through ASIO 2.0
- Audio engine optimized for Multi-CPU systems
- Effects processing using VST plug-ins
- Support for VST DSP Acceleration cards
- VST Instruments support
- Comprehensive midi support with port groupping, channel and key-zone remapping
- Full MIDI Automation
- VST Tempo Sync to external MIDI clock
- Mixer with flexible signal routing
- Up to 8 inserts per strip
- Up to 8 full-featured FX Send buses
- Up to 64 groups
- Built-in on-channel 4-band parametric EQ
- Built-in 10-band mastering parametric EQ
- Up to 8 fader banks for automation
- Navigation bar for quick access to channels
- Full screen view mode
Platform: Intel Pentium, and compatible CPUs
- Operating Systems: 2000/XP
- Pentium 1 GHz, 256 Mb of RAM, Video adapter that supports running in high color mode. 7Mb of free hard disk space.
A free demo version is available for downloading.
Virtual Mixing Console is now available for purchase in the SpinAudio OnLine Shop with a price of 149 USD. The boxed version will be available through SpinAudio distributors later.