Jessica Rylan’s LIttle Boy Blue synth is available via Flower Electronics.
It retails for $395.
- 2 voltage controlled ramp (sawtooth) oscillators
- 1/4″ input with variable gain
- envelope follower with optional inverter
- 2 channel mixer
- intermodulating output stage
- powder-coated aluminum case
- single 9V battery
- power automatically disconnected when output cable is unplugged
- set of 7 banana patch cords
According to Rylan, her designs “draw on the best of 1960’s and 70’s modular synthesizers, 1980’s guitar effects pedals, multiple-feedback techniques (a la David Tudor), and circuit bending. This breadth of influence is distilled into a strikingly original and immediate sound.”