Musikmesse 2010: Radikal Technoogies introduced the Accelerator – a polyphonic synthesizer with eight powerful subtractive voices.
Each voice consists of three oscillators, two multimode filters, 6 envelope generators, three voice LFOs and one section LFO. An additional noise source with independent multimode filtering and variable signal routing has been added for flexibility. A balanced lightly weighted keyboard with 61 keys, keyboard split option, aftertouch and velocity sensitivity completes the new synthesizer.
The Radikal Technologies Accelerator synthesizer is expected to be available in June. Pricing is TBA.
Check out the features below and leave a comment with your thoughts!
- 3 oscillators with sweepable waveforms, time linearity modulation, phasemodulation, ringmodulation between Oszillator 2+3
- oscillator synchronisation 6 envelope generators
- 4 LFOs (3 voice, 1p art LFO)
- noise with noise filter (multimode filter 12 / 24 dB)
- independent amp EG for noise
- 2 multimodefilter per voice LP, HP, BP and
- Notch with 12/24 dB per filter switchable
- independent oscillator to filter feeds
- serial and parallel filter configurations
- 8 voices (expandable per DSP upgrade)
- categorized randomize sound function
- monochrome graphic display with RGB backlight
- modulation matrix
- 2 FX
- step sequencer
- split, dual, single and performance mode
- 3D positioning sensor for parameter control
- 61 lightweighted keys with channel aftertouch
- 512 sound memories
- floating point for enhanced dynamic range
- expression pedal input footswitch input
- USB (USB MIDI class device)
- two external inputs two outputs
- MIDI In, Out, Thru
- headphones output”
Radikal Technologies Accelerator
The Accelerator makes sound selection instantly available at your fingertips with dedicated patch select buttons. Furthermore, the unique program chain feature allows for programming a chain of programs that selects the correct patch automatically for you.
Another new feature is the the built in 3D sensor. Movements of the keyboard are converted into Modulation data. This brilliant addition allows for controlling parameters like pitch, the filter frequency or modulation depths by lifting up or shaking the keyboard.
If you would like expand the Accelerator‘s sonic power even more you can get additional voices with our DSP expansion module. The DSP expansion does not only add extra polyphony to the Accelerator – you will also be able to use up to eight independent synthesizer sounds at a time with the integrated multimode feature.