- Navigate around your Live set with the touch of a finger, tweak Lives mixer, instruments and fx with full automapping and unlimited tracks & parameters.
- touchAble allows live users to walk away from their computer and perform live from anywhere within Wi-Fi range while keeping latency at a minimum.
- Play your favourite synths with the unique double keyboard or record your rhythms with the 16 drum pads, including 5 velocity steps & octave selectors.
- Access the most important transport and clip functions without losing focus on your set and tweak the same set with two iPads with the unique Dual-User-Mode.
- Do you need to adjust volume, launch a new clip and play a device? A screen menu lets you arrange and switch modules on the fly.
touchAble is “coming soon” to the App Store.
More details below and at the touchAble site.
touchAble – control Ableton Live from your Ipad- features overview
Coming soon on App store
more infos : http://www.touch-able.com
touchAble does not require any midi-mappings as it uses LiveOSC to communicate directly with the LiveAPI.
*** Limited Time Introductory Price ***
Installation could not be any simpler:
– Download touchAbleServer from our website www.touch-able.com and install it on your Mac or PC
– Enter your Hosts Ip-Address on your iPad
– Press connect.
Within a few seconds your set will be ready.
– USE MORE FINGERSSELETOUCH &. Need to go faster? Use more fingers!
– Clips & scenes with full colour and name feedback
– 8×15 clips in fullscreen, 8×7 clips in halfscreen allow a great overview over your set.
– Access to arm & solo functions
– Playing position feedback inside clips
– Grid always stays in sync with the set you’re controlling
– Stop Toggle provides a safe, yet easy way to stop tracks & clips.
– Famous coloured box around currently shown clips within Live
– Unlimited tracks, navigate with the touch-sensitive cross.
– Volumes, returns A-D, panning, monitors, resets, master & return volumes
– 2 different modes in fullscreen: Mode 8 to control two different parameters for the same 8 tracks, Mode 16 to control 16 tracks at once.
– Scared of clipping? Output-meters provide feedback of each tracks/masters/returns output-levels.
– Mute-buttons for each track
– Intuitive device selection screen using touch scrolling. Toggle mode to enable & disable devices from the overview.
– Compatible with vsts, audiounits and native live plugins
– Native Templates for few of Lives devices More will be added in the next updates.
– Choose between 3 device modes: Native Mode, FX8 with 8 and FX32 with 32 parameters to be controlled at once.
– Navigate and control unlimited parameters with bank switches
– Never lose a parameter in the heat of a set: parameter name & value feedback directly inside the faders.
– FX8 & FX32: Different fader-colours differentiate continious parameters and multistate-toggles.
– Control 2 devices at the same time
– 17 note Keyboard
– Touch & scroll Octave-selector
– 2 velocity modes: global or range
– Range velocity mode provides 5 velocity steps within the same key: Press the key on top for low velocity, press it on bottom for maximum velocity
– Keys change colour to reflect current level of velocity
– Tweak the minimal velocity during range mode with the provided slider
– Perform with 2 keyboards in full screen mode
– 8 or 16 pads mode
– Touch & scroll Pad-selector
– 2 velocity modes: global or range
– Range velocity mode with 5 different steps
– Pads change colour to reflect current level of velocity
Clip & Transport control
– Change parameters of clips : pitch, detune, loop, length, position
– Easy access to transport functions: play/stop, midi overdub, cue level, metronome, nudge up/down, midi record and launch quantization
Regular updates adding more native templates and functionality are a given, Step-Sequencer & X&Y Pads to come!
For detailed setup-instructions & feedback please visit http://www.touch-able.com