Which one of these trance songs is not like the others?
Here they are in order:
- Lemon & Einar K – Anticipation
- Dereck Recay – Cry To The Sky (Mark Arbor Remix)
- RAM – RAMsterdam (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)
- Carlo Resoort – Blinded (Original Mix)
- Dmitry Ference ft Alexander Bobkov – Out There (Wonderful Feeling & M.T.C. Remix)
OK – it’s a trick question.
But do you think this represents a lack of originality?
Or is it a matter of musicians working within the conventions of their genre, as jazz musicians have recycled the I Got Rhythm chord changes for the last 80 years?