In the mid-range it yields thick and lash polysynth chords. Leads and basses may be of consideration as well.
You can preview Sandra below:[display_podcast]
- “boiling”, “whispering”, “icy”, “sandy” sound textures.
- 4 different stereo-tools (may be used simultaneously).
- The special mode: “longer notes – longer release”.
- Modulated with rocking frequency (with “auto” mode).
- Compact GUI with tooltips on controls.
Sandra is free and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in. Download link. (.zip).
If you’ve tried Sandra, leave a comment and let us know what you think of her!