Flower Electronics has announced a new effect-pedal sized modular synth, the Jealous Heart .
The Jealous Heart is a battery-powered mini-modular synthesizer, powered by a single 9v battery. Disconnecting the output cable shuts off the power. Instruments are supplied with a set of banana cables for patching.
The Jealous Heart retails for $$497 ppd North America. Details below.
- voltage controlled low frequency oscillator (LFO)
- asymmetrical multimode filter (low pass/bandpass/high pass)
- 1/4″ input with variable gain
- white and dark noise
- two audio inputs, one with -/+ attenuator
- two filter cutoff voltage control inputs, one with -/+ attenuator
- powder-coated aluminum case
- set of 7 banana patch cords
- Jealous Heart Manual/Tutorial:
- JH Manual (1.5 MB)