SONiVOX has introduced Big Bang – Cinematic Percussion – a new virtual instrument for MAC and PC.
SONiVOX Big Bang features over 12 Gigabytes of more than 200 instrument presets, designed to deliver “explosive sounding” drums and percussion, for use in a cinematic context.
Intelligent Rhythm Control
An integral part of Big Bang – Cinematic Percussion is a technology called Intelligent Rhythm Control, or IRC. Intelligent Rhythm Control intercepts and adjusts MIDI events as they occur, and is designed to help users make fluid percussion tracks with ease.
- Over 200 earth-quaking percussion patches.
- All programs are multi-velocity, and multi-take round robin for the utmost in realism.
- •SONiVOX’s Intelligent Rhythm Control (I.R.C.) technology
- MIDI Learn & Save Function – Big Bang – Cinematic Percussion is instantly compatible with any MIDI controller.
- Independent Zone (per-drum) Tempo-Synched Variable Resolution Roll/Retrigger Mode.
- 8 User-assignable stereo outputs and 8 User-assignable effects busses complete with onboard EQ, and tempo-sync delay.
- MAC Standalone, RTAS, VST, and AU compatible.
- PC Standalone, RTAS, and VST compatible.
Big Bang – Cinematic Percussion is available now for $299.99.
One thought on “SONiVOX Big Bang – Cinematic Percussion Virtual Instrument Trailer”
I'm dog feces on keyboard drums emulation, so I'm wondering if they'll have this "Intelligent Rhythm Control" for standard drum kits eventually?