Nomad Factory has introduced Echoes, a virtual analog delay effect plug-in for Mac and PC that emulates classic delays, including:
- PLX-1 based on Echoplex 1;
- PLX-3 based on Echoplex 3;
- OILCAN based on Tel-Ray Oilcan Delay;
- EHX-DM based on Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man; and
- ADM-2 based on Boss DM-2 Analog Delay.
Nomad Factory Echoes is available now for $129.
- ECHO TIME: Controls the time from 20 to 2000ms of analog delay.
- PANNING: Center position for stereo pan, left or right causes ping pong effect.
- ECHO MODE: Choose from 5 classic analog delay effects.
- REPEATS: Controls the feedback amount of the delay effect.
- MIX: Controls the balance of the wet /dry signal.
- EXTRA KNOBS: 3 additional preset knobs that change according to the currently selected mode.
- PLX-1: Wow & Flutter, Drive and Echo Level
- PLX-3: Bass, Treble and Echo Level
- EHX-DM: Mod Speed, Mod Depth and Echo Level
- OILCAN: Tone, Variation and Echo Level
- ADM-2: Bass, Treble and Echo Level
- SYNC SWITCH: Sync your delays to your song’s master tempo
- VINTAGE SWITCH: Give your delays that vintage analog sound by filtering the repeats
- STEREO WIDENER: Increases the width of the delay. Lowest setting is true mono
- INPUT: Sets the input level of Echoes
- OUTPUT: Sets the output level of Echoes
- POWER bypasses the entire unit