Boutique synthesizer manufacturer Gotharman has announced a 2nd run of the deMOON synthesizer.
The video offers a preview of the Gotharman deMOON synth. Details below.
Pricing and availability are to be announced.
- 4-note polyphonic Oscillators with continuously variable waveforms, wave-shape modulation, fm and pwm which works on all waveforms.
- 4 high quality unique sounding analog-modelled bpf/lpf/hpf/bpf8/add filters.
- Granulator effect.
- 5 distortion types.
- 4 LFO’s with continuously variable waveforms, waveshape modulation and rate modulation.
- 2 envelopes.
- Filter random generator.
- Various control sources for every parameter.
- Note randomizer.
- 32-step step sequencer which is MIDI-syncable, has one note track, one velocity track and one controller track, has realtime transpose, and a keyboard (arpeggiator) mode, in which, you can gate and transpose the sequence via a connected MIDI-keyboard.
- Storage of 128 sounds and sequences in eeproms. No need to worry about changing back-up batteries.
- Direct MIDI-control of most parameters. Writes parameter name and value in display.
- Boxed small and compact – easily portable.