VirSyn has updated Addictive Synth – a wavetable synth for the iPad.
Here’s what’s new in Addictive Synth 1.1.0:
- MIDI mobilizer
- Many new scales, scale base note added
- New keyboard for scale optimized playing
- On-screen keyboard now velocity sensitive
- Many bugfixes
- Dynamic wavetable synthesizer
- Six dynamic wavetable oscillators per voice, up to 48 total.
- Continous morphing between two oscillator sets.
- Realtime editing of up to 128 partials (overtones).
- Realtime editing of filter structure to create arbitrary body resonances.
- Extensive modulation possibilities using up to 4 LFOs and 4 Envelopes.
- Control matrix allows real time control of five parameters using the X/Y touch pad, the modulation wheel and the tilt sensors of the iPad.
- Monophonic or polyphonic with 8 voices.
- 128 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
- Up to three effects concurrently usable selected from: equalizer, phaser, flanger, chorus and stereo/cross delay.
- Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard. Drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
- With the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit you can use a CoreMIDI compatible MIDI Keyboard to control Addictive Synth.
- Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
- Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
- Can trigger single notes and chords.
- Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
- 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
- For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
- Export loops as audio and midi files.
- Audio pasteboard for exchange with other Apps
- Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
VirSyn Addictive Synth is $9.99 in the App Store.