Arturia has released a major update to its virtual take on the Minimoog synthesizer, the Minimoog V.
Here’s what’s new in Minimoog V 2.5:
- Support for 64-bit VST and Audio Unit
- Support for Pro Tools 9
- MIDI Control Assignment Improvement
- Update of toolbar look and feel
- Added support for NRPN MIDI controls
- Added triangle LFO waveform
- All the parameters of the original minimoog V
- Advanced automation mode
- Revolutionary preset navigation system called the SoundMap
- New formant-based FX called the Vocal Filter
- New Chorus and Stereo Delay Effect section
- More than 1000 presets created by talented artists and sound designers,
Minimoog V 2.5 is a free upgrade for all registered users.