Nuendo Live offers a single-window user interface, designed to let you focus on recording. Transport control, marker insertion and recording options can be accessed with just one click. And a convenient Record Panel gives you an instant overview of all relevant parameters. Other highlights include on-the-fly session setup, a 60-second pre-record buffer and auto-save functionality.
- Advanced live recording system featuring a straightforward single-window operation, a record panel, a pre-record buffer and more
- Seamless integration with Yamaha CL-series consoles for controlling essential Nuendo Live functions straight from the live console
- State-of-the-art recording quality based on Steinberg’s award-winning audio engine with up to 192 kHz lets your production stand apart from the competition
- Nuendo Live Record Panel shows all essential session information at once — creating confidence in demanding live situations
- Advanced Session Management with auto-naming of recorded files, multiple folder creation, easy-to-use marker track, auto-save and notepad
- Zero setup time thanks to automatic track creation function that make Nuendo Live record-ready in less than a minute
- 24+ hours recording time thanks to EBU-compliant RIFF 64 broadcast wave format in standard recording mode
- Virtual Sound Check allows for easy use of previous recordings for sound check, including marker recall and 1:1 output
- Deliver with confidence due to standardized rendering formats and Nuendo
- Editing on the road: Nuendo Live includes essential editing functions, making it possible to create a rough edit of the recordings right after the show
Nuendo Live is available now for US $329.