Qneo just released this new demo video for Voice Synth v2 – a specialized synthesizer for creative voice sculpting.
Here’s what’s new in Voice Synth v2:
- Completely revised sound engine with 2×32 bit 44.1 kHz processing
- Improved reverb
- In-app help (in addition to in-app demo video)
- Improved recording process for samples and performances
- Performance recorder with FF/rewind/pause
- Audio copy/paste to/from iOS pasteboard
- Full MIDI support (Core, Virtual, Network) to control keyboard and effects
- Compatibility audio/MIDI via the dock connector (e.g. Alesis IO Dock, Apple Camera Connection Kit)
- Export recordings in uncompressed WAV format, and M4A format with improved compatibility (PC/iTunes/VLC)
- Export recordings to iTunes file sharing and other apps
- Multitasking support for fast app switching
- Visual sample editor to set start, end, loop and trigger method
Voice Synth is $9.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Voice Synth, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!
8 thoughts on “Qneo Voice Synth v2”
Because of this app I found out that my 14 month old iPad 2 microphone isn´t working anymore 😉
Apart from that fact I like the Interface and the tiny animations look great. Sound demos are impressive (but i´m not in the audio business)
Looking for a external mic solution…
Take it to an Apple Store. Tell them the mic had not been tested and probably wasn’t working while it was in warranty. Sometimes (often, for me) the Apple Store surprises with an unexpected free repair.
That´s a great tip! But obviously i´m not so bright and so they wanted 240€ for an replacement unit. Next time I ask you first 😉
good sounding …..nice interface ……endless fun 🙂
I was surprised how MUCH I like this app. Maybe it’s just because it’s fun to play with, babbling incessantly into a microphone. Still, I think it will give my VoiceLive 2 a run for its money on upcoming tracks. We shall see. Thumbs up, guys!
What’s with all the in-app purchases? You can’t do anything on it unless you pay!
Anyone know hot to hook the ipad while running the Voice Synth app as an Insert to a mixer so I can use the mixer mic instead of the Ipad mic? Or any way to make different connections on audio equipment.