Steinberg has announced Nuendo 6, the latest version of its audio post-production software.
Highlights of Nuendo 6:
- New mixing console for enhanced operational speed, including a new channel strip with ‘high-quality’ effects
- Nuendo 6 ADR Taker solution for voice recording and language dubbing
- Fully integrated loudness measurement, featuring EBU-compliant metering plus a large choice of RMS metering scales and a dedicated loudness lane
- Anymix Pro from IOSONO for state-of-the-art surround productions and Voxengo CurveEQ with sound-matching technology
- More professional workflow, with new tools such as MemZap quick-jump tool, Remote Control Editor and Steinberg ASIO Guard with intelligent dropout-prevention techniques
- Professional sound library by the specialists of Pro Sound Effects with more than 1.5 GB of dedicated post-production sounds
In addition, Nuendo 6 represents the core of the Nuage system solution, a top-end post-production platform introduced by Yamaha and Steinberg.
Here’s a preview of the Nuage system:
Nuendo 6 will be available in the first quarter of 2013.
One thought on “Steinberg Announces Nuendo 6, Nuage Post Production System”