Liquid Notes is a new music production tool, which works both standalone or with your DAW, that assists you with chords, scales, and harmonic movement.
Liquid Notes analyzes your music harmonically, and then lets you rearrange it by substituting chords, altering their functions, adding tensions, building chord progressions, playing melody lines, improvising, and more. This lets you rapidly try out new ideas for your compositions.
Here’s a demo of Liquid Notes in action:[vimeo]https://vimeo.com/53535075[/vimeo]
- Multi-track control over chord types, functions, and tensions
- Intelligent harmony progression management
- LN Live corrects wrong notes as you are playing them
- Growing selection of music templates in various styles
- Plays through the software instruments of your preferred sequencer
- Built-in synthesizers for sequencer-independent operation
- Standalone application (stay independent from operating system and sequencer type): No VST, AU or RTAS required *
- Works on Windows and Mac OS X
- Connects to any sequencer (Cubase, Logic, Live, Pro Tools, Sonar, etc.)
- Supports live performance
Liquid Notes is available now for US $149.