Here’s what’s new in Meteor v1.4:
- This version of Meteor now supports the AudioBus application, allowing you to record live audio directly from other compatible applications.
- Allows transferring of .mov, .m4a and .m4v files to and from DropBox.
- You can now import videos from a file as well as the Camera Roll (using the video plugin).
- Added a Reset Audio option to the ‘Help’ menu.
- Added support for push notifications.
- Fixed a bug which prevented pan controllers to be transmitted to connected MIDI instruments.
Meteor is a digital multi-track recorder designed specifically for the iPad. The program features up to 12 tracks of high quality Stereo, Mono and MIDI audio, a built in mixer and multi-effects processor.
Meteor is available for $19.99 in the App Store. Additional features are available via in-app purchases.