Symphonix Evolution – a sequencer and notation editor for the iPad – has been updated to version 2.
Symphonix Evolution 2 lets you create scores, tabs, sequence up to 16 tracks and record up to 8 tracks of audio.
Here’s what’s new in Symphonix Evolution 2:
- It is now possible to record from a specific position
- Undo and Redo the last 50 editing changes
- Introducing Markers, which make it possible to quickly navigate anywhere in the song
- New Selection options for Merge and Quantize
- Digital Audio Recording allows 8 tracks of audio to be stored
- A new and more powerful Lyric Editor
- New Guitar Tab and Fret views
- Make your own custom Synth Panels for creating MIDI controller surfaces
- Improved Track Manager screen
- Support for custom Time Signatures
- Added a Synth Gain Control to increase playback volume
- Piano Roll enhancements
- It’s now possible to store multiple external controller profiles
- Use an external MIDI Clock for recording as well as playback
- New controller inputs for setting the selection and marker positions
- New options when creating a new song
- General stability and user interface enhancements
Symphonix Evolution is available in the App Store for $12.99.
One thought on “Symphonix Evolution Gets Major Update”
Are you getting any closer to Symphonix Evolution for the iphone ipod? I hope so…Thanks