Sinevibes today announced version 2.0 of Sequential, its multi-effect sequencer for OS X.
Sequential features a wide variety of algorithms designed to filter, distort and even synthesise sound. You can ‘add subtle spice or completely warp everything’.
Here’s what’s new in Sequential 2.0:
- Completely new user interface.
- Effect dry/wet balance control.
- Faster and smoother effect switching algorithm.
- Two new effects: phaser and frequency shifter.
- Fixed ring modulator effect losing quality after some time.
- Fixed synchronisation issue when host transport location is a negative number.
- Added required Audio Unit format changes for OS X 10.7 and 10.8.
- Removed support for Power PC processors and OS X 10.5.
- New preset patches.
Sequential works with Logic, GarageBand, Live, MainStage, Maschine, Studio One, ReNoise, Reaper, Bidule and other software that supports Audio Unit effect plugins. It comes in 32/64 bit format for Intel Macs running OS X 10.6 or later, and supports Retina screen resolution.
Sequential 2.0 is available for OS X for US $39. See the SineVibes site for audio examples and a demo version.