The video captures Korg product specialist Luke Edwards and Nick from Sonic State digging deep into the new King Korg. Edwards discusses the King Korg’s architecture, the synths multiple filters and demos a variety of sounds.
- A full-fledged, 61-key analog modeling synthesizer designed for live performance
- Oscillators that are ‘understandable to the beginner, yet satisfying for the expert’
- Modeling filters that reproduce the sound of classic instruments
- Three master effect sections (each with six effect types) add the finishing touch to your sound
- Vacuum tube driver circuit adds rich overtones and powerful distortion
- New panel layout designed for intuitive operation
- CV/GATE OUT jack lets you control a Korg monotribe or MS-20
- Support for librarian software that lets you manage programs
The King Korg is expected to be available in Spring 2013 for $1299 street price.