IK Multimedia has released a new version of AmpliTube, adding a multi-track Studio to the app.
Version 3 of AmpliTube adds a multi-track Studio, with timeline audio editing and new gear models. Now you can use AmpliTube to compose and record complete songs on an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- a full guitar/bass rig;
- a multi-track recorder with effects;
- a new timeline audio editing suite for arranging, editing, mixing and mastering;
- a built-in programmable drummer;
- professional export features for sharing creations with the world;
- work simultaneously with other audio apps.
Here’s a video overview of the new AmpliTube Studio:
Price and Availability
AmpliTube 3.0 is a free update for all previous users and it’s available now on the App Store for iPhone/iPod touch or iPad for $19.99/17.99 Euro for new users. The new Studio feature is available as in-app purchase for $9.99/8.99 Euro on iPhone and iPod touch and $14.99/13.99 Euro on iPad.
3 thoughts on “AmpliTube 3 Update Adds Studio DAW”
Amplitube becomes a Garage Band competitor !
Except for the lack of any type of instruments whatsoever…
Another 15 dollars to amplitude via in app blah