apeSoft has updated iDensity, its granular synthesizer for iOS, adding support for live input granulation via Mic, Line or AudioBus and more.
Here’s what’s new in iDensity 1.5:
- Live Input Granulation via Mic/Line or Audiobus Effect/Receiver
- Sample load pitch bug fixed
- New Fine Controls for slider parameters
- Keyboard value input for all parameters
- Keyboard add or Edit Midi CC and CH
- Randomize Parameters
- iPhone UI improvements
- Audio Paste parse URL improved
- Open In… Audiofiles (sound preview)
- Snapshots.plist e-mail send
- HVPad send Touch Down message
- Audiobus SDKs update
iDensity is available in the App Store.
If you’ve used iDensity, let us know what you think of it!