apeSoft has updated iDensity, its granular synthesizer for iOS, adding support for live input granulation via Mic, Line or AudioBus and more.
Here’s what’s new in iDensity 1.5:
- Live Input Granulation via Mic/Line or Audiobus Effect/Receiver
- Sample load pitch bug fixed
- New Fine Controls for slider parameters
- Keyboard value input for all parameters
- Keyboard add or Edit Midi CC and CH
- Randomize Parameters
- iPhone UI improvements
- Audio Paste parse URL improved
- Open In… Audiofiles (sound preview)
- Snapshots.plist e-mail send
- HVPad send Touch Down message
- Audiobus SDKs update
iDensity is available in the App Store.
If you’ve used iDensity, let us know what you think of it!
One thought on “iDensity Granular Synth Now Supports Live Input Granulation”