Steinberg has updated Cubasis – its mobile DAW for iPad – to version 1.6, introducing an improved audio engine and more.
Here’s what’s new in Cubasis 1.6:
- New pristine audio engine with extended sample rates (44.1/48/96kHz) and bit rates (16/24-bit)*
- Real-time playback of arbitrary audio file formats (44.1/48/96kHz and 16/24/32 bit) independently of the project’s sample rate and bit depth.
- Up to 24 assignable physical audio outputs
- Assignable metronome output and pan
- MIDI Clock latency compensation slider
- Audio input gain adjustment option for audio interfaces and external microphones
For the complete list of improvements and user reported problems solved, see the Steinberg site.
Steinberg Cubasis is available in the App Store.
If you’ve used Cubasis, let us know what you think of it!