Fadefox introduced DJ44, a suitcase MIDI controller for Traktor Pro and Ableton Live.
The DJ44 is designed to be compact, powerful and quick to set up. And the suitcase design looks pretty bad-ass.
Here are the details:
- Special controller for DJ software (optimised for Native Instruments Traktor Pro)
- Setup files for Traktor Pro/Duo 2 and Ableton Live are shipped with the controller
- USB interface with bus powering – class compliant / no driver necessary
- Controls up to four decks – easy switching between deck A-C and B-D on the fly
- Complete mixer control with EQs, faders, gain, pan, filter, FX assign, kill and monitor keys
- Center spreaded scale for filter pot for better control feeling (Traktor)
- Double command filter pot for simultaneous control of two filters [bipolar filter] (Ableton Live)
- Shifted center position for perfect control of the EQ three [0dB = center pos] (Ableton Live)
- Global section with browser / tree encoders, load buttons and pots for main / monitor / mix levels
- Two FX sections with each 4 pots and 4 keys switchable to 4 FX slots
- Tempo control by pitch encoders and sync keys (Traktor)
- Loop sections with encoders, keys and 2-digit-displays
- 21 extra large buttons for hotcue access and transport functions
- All controls with double functions by holding down the shift button
- LED bars with 8 segments for different level and position indications
- 4 internal setups with various programmable functions
- Upgradable firmware by simple Sysex-dump
- Compact and solid design in a silver metal casing (size 290x220x55 mm, weight 1.6 kg)
The DJ44 controller is available to purchase for 499 EUR (incl. VAT). See the Faderfox site for details.