Developer Yuri Turov has updated Xynthesizr to version 1.2, introducing an iPad-specific UI, custom morph area, variable velocity per step and more.
Xynthesizr is a 32-step matrix sequencer/synthesizer with generative features and MIDI.
Here’s a demo of Xynthesizr in action:
About the demo:
- 00:00 Xynthesizr on its own
- 00:40 Synced to MoDrum and using internal synth
- 01:50 Synced to MoDrum and controlling Animoog, Thor and Thumbjam.
Here’s a summary of what’s new in Xynthesizer 1.2:
- iPad-specific UI
- Ability to select custom morph area
- Variable velocity per step
- Pattern shifting and flipping
- Note names display
- Optional linear mode for knobs
- New presets
Xynthesizr is available in the App Store for US $5.99.