Developer Taylor Holliday has released an update to Audulus, his software modular synthesizer for iOS and OS X.
Audulus 2.8 upgrades include:
- Improved graphics rendering. Sharper, faster, and consumes less memory.
- New Create menu for creating nodes and inserting patches. With integrated documentation.
- Now shows the patch name in the toolbar.
- Updated Custom Nodes so the exposed UI now can be edited right on the patch node.
- Improved labeling of inputs and outputs.
- Updated Audiobus.
- Improved on-screen keyboard.
- Documentation improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Check out the video overview for details or see the Audulus site.