This video is a sneak preview of MiMiX – a new mixer app for Audiobus.
MiMiX is designed to let you control and mix the output of multiple iPad music apps.
Here’s a preview of MiMiX in action:
- Mix up to 8 Audiobus enabled apps including the system input or multiple channels of a multi-channel input hardware
- Set the main mix volume level between -INF and +12dB
- Set the volume level of each input port between -INF and +12dB
- Set the panning or balance of each port (selectable)
- Mute any port
- Set any port to solo
- Monitor any port or the main mix on the built-in oscilloscopes and VU meters
- Control the main mix volume and volume, balance, mute and solo for each port using a MIDI controller or a Core MIDI app
- Set the MIDI CC parameters of each control via MIDI learn
- Set the MIDI channel and button behaviour in the System Settings
- Double-tap on each knob or slider to set its default value
- Check the saturation indicator for each port to check if the pots power reached 0dB
- Check the clip indicator on the main mix to avoid clipping.
- MiMiX uses a 32 bit integer engine so clipping can only occur at the main mix
Pricing and availability are to be announced. More info is available at the developer’s site.