Mixvibes is shipping a major new version of its iPad & iPhone DJ app, CrossDJ, featuring a redesigned layout, a new waveform view and more.
CrossDJ 2.0 offers an updated UI, improved usability, smaller app size and a faster app runtime, more accurate pitch-bend zone and a new waveform view.
- 2 decks, 3-band EQ, crossfader, realistic scratch, large pads & controls
- Mix SoundCloud: your SC account, in Cross DJ, for free. Fast loading of tracks
- iTunes integration: sort tracks by BPM, title, artist, album or genre
- Waveform view: parallel waveforms for pitch-bending + advanced beat-grid editing
- Full-featured sampler: 8 pads, 12 sample banks + sample recording thru device’s mic
- Record your mix and share it to SoundCloud, Mixcloud, Facebook & Twitter
- Automix: your tracks are mixed automatically, from any source (playlist, album, etc.)
- Key detection of any track + accurate keylock
- Quantize mode: hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat
- Separate tabs: each deck is independent
- 14 effects: Hi & Low-Pass, Echo, Phaser, Chopper, Brake, Roll, Delay, Flanger, etc.
- Plays MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF
- Loops (16 to 1/32), slip loop, 12 large hot-cues pads
- Pitch: keylock, wide pitch range + pitch-bend on waveforms (2, 4, 8%)
- Autosync, Autogain
- Split audio: pre-listen tracks in your headphone
- External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers
- Compatible with most Bluetooth speakers
- Multi-audio for USB compliant multichannel soundcard
- Optimized for Retina displays, iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 plus
- 11 supported controllers (iPad only) : Mixvibes U-Mix Control Pro I & II, Pioneer DDJ-WeGo I, Numark Mixtrack Pro I & II, Numark iDJ Live I & II, Hercules DJ Console RMX 2, Hercules DJ Control Instinct, Hercules DJ Control AIR, Vestax Spin2
Pricing & Availability