AudioShare for iOS has been updated to Version 2.7.
Here’s what’s new:
- New and improved visual design.
- Auto-zoom when trimming audio.
- Apply fade in/out when trimming audio.
- New built-in text editor for taking notes.
- WiFi Drive: Access the library and upload files from any web browser on your local network.
- Allow access to Document Providers from within AudioShare on iOS 8, for example iCloud Drive.
- Include a Document Picker app extension to allow other apps to access the AudioShare library directly on iOS 8.
- Support iPhone 6 and 6+ screen resolutions.
- Scroll up to reveal a Search Bar to search the current folder.
- Support 24 and 32 bits recording and conversion.
- New waveform display with doubled resolution, that shows RMS as well as peak levels.
- Waveform display now reads both channels for stereo files.
- Allow sorting on size as well as name and date.
- Auto-start a file when opening it if another file was already playing.
- Tap navigation bar folder title to show navigation menu.
- Group multiple Inter-App Audio node ports in ‘folders’.
- Inter-App Audio sync: send play & rec flags to connected nodes when recording.
- Show play progress on preview buttons.
- Display helpful instructions when Inter-App Audio zombie node detected.
- When opening a zip file, ask to unpack instead of opening an empty detail view.
- Check microphone permissions before starting recording.
- Use a separate iTunes File Sharing folder for access from computer (iTunes, iFunBox, etc). This folder is not available in the Document Picker extension.
- Fix crash in case of web download timeout.
- Fix crash when clearing general pasteboard.
- Update TheAmazingAudioEngine for upstream bug fixes.
- Update Audiobus SDK for upstream bug fixes.
- Several small and big tweaks of the user interface.
- Update file listing in background, improves user experience and startup time on big folders and/or slow devices.
AudioShare is available for US $4.99 in the App Store.
One thought on “AudioShare Updated With WiFi Drive, Improved Editing”
Essential utility app for music creation. IMHO 😉