At the 2015 NAMM Show, Avid was showing the Pro Tools S3 control surface, a professional mixing controller and audio interface.
S3 is a compact, EUCON-enabled, desktop control surface for sound engineers. It combines a small form factor, making it suitable for mobile work or project studios, but also offers deep options for accelerated mixing efficiency.
- 16 Channel Strips
- Touch-Sensitive Motorized Faders
- 10-Segment Signal Level Meters
- 32 Touch-Sensitive Rotary Encoders
- 32 High-Resolution OLED Displays
- Dedicated Function Keys per Channel
- Built-In 4 x 6 AVB Core Audio Interface
- Create Custom Mixer Layouts
- Compact and Application Aware
- Mac OS X, Window 7/8
The Pro Tools S3 controller has a street price of about US $5,000.