Cakewalk has introduced Rapture Pro – the most advanced synth Cakewalk has ever produced.
Rapture Pro combines algorithmic and sample-based synthesis, delivering the best parts of Dimension Pro and Rapture in one instrument.
Here’s the official video introduction:
Here’s what’s new in Rapture Pro:
- Layer synth sounds with real-life instruments.
- Redesigned UI – Bigger, cleaner, and more organized.
- Master your sounds with the improved Mixer Page.
- Dedicated Browser page for finding sounds quickly.
- Play on-stage or jam in the studio with the new Instrument Page.
- Assign up to 8 macro knobs and 2 X/Y pads to any parameters in Rapture Pro.
- Nearly 10 GB of carefully curated sounds from professional sound designers.
- Vector Mixer for creative, real-time mixing.
- 2-click MIDI mapping for quick, spontaneous controller assignments.
- Surgically carve out your tone with the redesigned EQ.
- Take advantage of VST3 technology with Rapture Pro.
- Load new and legacy expansion packs.
- Transform, perform, produce, bend, and twist with new sounds, more FX, and more control
- Find and prioritize sounds faster with databased browsing
- Performance Mode gives unprecedented freedom to interact with sounds on stage or in the studio
- Vector Mixer controls all 6 element volumes simultaneously for creative, real-time mixing
- Edit and create sounds easily with the clean, expansive, color-coded user interface
- 6-element architecture is ideal for MIDI guitar
- Effortless parameter mapping with the new Mod Matrix
- Each element of Rapture Pro has 7 Step Generators, 7 LFOs, and 7 Envelope Generators
- 13 crushing distortion FX for massive pads and lead presets
- 21 sweeping filters for building bass drops and surgical mixing
- 31 soaring insert FX for each individual element
- Freely layer synths and samples
- 2-click MIDI Mapping for quick controller assignments
- Mix your instrument’s elements with the Mixer Page’s faders, pan, and sends
- Individual element tone-shaping with a more visual EQ
- Supports Mac OS X Audio Units, Windows 7/8 VST3
- Nearly 10GB of sounds from professional sound designers
- Ability to load individual microtuning files per element
- Multitimbral mode allows you to play each element individually
Rapture Pro for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for the introductory price of $149 USD (regular $199 USD). Owners of Rapture, Dimension Pro, Z3TA+ or any SONAR can purchase Rapture Pro for $79 USD (regular $99 USD).