Make Noise has announced that their Black & Gold Shared System is now available.
The new system is an updated version of their Shared System, re-made in Black and Gold w/ the Erbe-Verb and CV Bus added.
The personal favorite system of Make Noise founder Tony Rolando, this collection of modules has been used by the artists involved in the Make Noise Records Shared System Series. Rolando describes the system as “the deepest and most complex of our systems, bringing together all of our synthesis techniques into one system.”
- New School Sequencing: René
- Human/ Expression Control: Pressure Points
- Dual Analog Oscillator: DPO
- Voltage Controlled Pitch Shifting and Echo: ECHOPHON
- Dual Analog Control Voltage generator: MATHS
- Complex Random Voltage Generator: Wogglebug
- Dual Low Pass Gate: Optomix
- Balanced Modulation: modDemix
- Voltage Controlled DSP (Digital Signal Processing): Phonogene
modeless, continuously variable voltage controlled reverb: Erbe-Verb
- 7U case w/ power supply and AC Adapter, Ready to Play
- Ships with 30 Ad Infinitum patch cables
- Free blanking panels as appropriate
- Comes with Lid, Highly portable, Meets requirements for carry-on luggage
The Make Noise Black and Gold Shared System is available for US $4,495. See the Make Noise site for details.