Bitcount has introduced AnalogKit for iPad – an app that lets you play, share, and build synths and effects in ‘an incredible digital playground’.
Analogkit takes full advantage of its digital nature and lets you hook anything into anything or chain together as many of a thing as you like,
According to the developers, ‘AnalogKit allows you to build nearly anything you can dream of’:
- Piece together controls, effects and signal generators into any gear you can imagine.
- 50+ included core components
- Share your creations with the community via the built-in Swap Meet, or browse, live-preview, and download gear built by other users.
- Compatible with many external audio interfaces so you can run AnalogKit as an effects board for mics, guitars, and other analog instruments.
- Full USB, Bluetooth, and WiFi MIDI support to let you use your favorite external controllers
- Advanced optimization algorithms enable you to run tens of thousands of basic modules in real-time on a modern iPad.
- Anti-aliased oscillators
Note: There are not currently any audio or video demos of AnalogKit at the developer’s site.
AnalogKit is available for US $9.99 in the App Store.