Steinberg has release Retrologue 2, a major update to the virtual analog synthesizer.
The update brings more oscillators, new filter types, a Resonator, more modulation options, more effects, a programmable arpeggiator and hundreds of new presets.
- Optimized for low CPU load.
- Over 700 presets, covering classic analog synth sounds and more
- Intuitive interface for fast sound design
- 3 oscillators with up to 8 de-tunable voices alongside sub and noise oscillators
- Arpeggiator with up to 32 steps and “Export to host” feature
- 24 filter types
- 4 LFOs plus filter, amp and custom envelopes
- 16-stage drag and drop modulation matrix with Note Expression support
- 5 distortion modes including tube, clip, bit reduction and rate reduction
- FX section with delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, vintage ensemble, reverb and 4-band EQ
- 3-band Resonator with 14 different filter configurations and integrated LFO
Here are the official video demos:
Retrologue 2 is available now for US $99.99. A free demo version and upgrade pricing are also available. See the Steinberg site for details.