Envolution is a new frequency-dependent envelope shaper, with separate transient and sustain sections. It’s designed to let you radically re-shape the envelope of your instruments or audio.
You can use it on a track, bus or even master output to add presence/distance to drums, piano, guitar and any other percussive content. You can also use it to boost sustain, to make the ambience around a recording bloom, or cut it for quick and precise gating.
Here’s a video intro:
- Frequency dependent control of Transients & Sustain
- Tilt/parametric targeting of frequencies to process
- DIFF button to solo the effect
- Use in parallel without phase cancellation
- Warmth control for:
- Harmonic saturation/tone shaping
- Prevention of excessive output levels
- Many great presets to get you started
- HD-HDX: Pro Tools AAX DSP, Native
- Native: AAX Native, Audio Units and VST
See the Sonnox site for details.