In this video, Sonic State’s Nick Batt shares three tips for the new Korg Minilogue:
- The oscilloscope works with the audio input;
- You can add motion to a sound using the motion sequencer without recording any notes; and
- The sync input is designed to work with the Korg Volcas; to get it to sync ‘analoguely’ from something like the Beatstep Pro, you need to use a short gate and attenuate the level.
Have you discovered some tricks or tips of your own? Share them in the comments!
For more on the Minilogue:
- See Batt’s post at Sonic State for details on his Minilogue tips;
- For our take on the synth, see our Korg Minilogue Review;
- For details on its architecture, see Synthesis with the Korg Minilogue Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer; and
- See the Korg site for official manuals, updates and drivers.