This video offers an audio sneak preview of the upcoming Zephyr Hybrid Synthesizer – described as ‘the best of the digital and analog worlds’.
According to the developer, the Zephyr-1 brings you the flexibility of digitally controlled synthesizers, combined with the ‘warm sound from the analog multimode filters on each voice’.
And it has no fixed modulation paths – you can connect any modulation source to any of the modulation destinations.
- 32 voices polyphony (one voice card per voice) maximum
- 8 oscillators per voice maximum
- Full MIDI CC & NRPN control
- Flexible Modulation Matrix
- Dedicated Analog Low-Pass, Band-Pass and High-Pass Filters per Voice
- Fast LFOs and Envelope Generators
- Wavetable Synthesis
- Frequency-Modulation and Ring-Modulation of all Oscillators
Here are the official audio demos:
Pricing and availability are to be announced. See the Zephyr site for more info.