The demo video, via RetroSound, demonstrates the rare Tiracon 6V analog synthesizer from the year 1987.
RetroSound’s Marko Ettlich notes that the Tiracon 6V is a polyphonic synth keyboard that was made in GDR. “I saw this synthesizer first at the Leipziger autumn fair in 1987. It was the second synth made in GDR after the monophonic Vermona Synthesizer from 1982.”
- 6 voice polyphonic ( 6 voice cards)
- 8-bit prozessor U880 (Zilog Z80)
- VCO: saw & square , combinied
- VCF: 24 dB low-pass with resonance
- 3 LFO: VCO, VCF and pulsewidth
- 2 track sequencer
If you’ve used the Tiracon 6V synthesizer, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!